luni, 14 februarie 2011

Similarities

Când mă regăsesc în cuvintele cuiva atât de fidel, nu rezist să nu îmi împărtăşesc exaltarea. Prin urmare, rezonez absolut perfect cu următoarele afirmaţii:

1. There is great need for a sarcasm front.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
4. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
5. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I’d bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
6. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
7. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
8. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
9. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
10. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
11. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
12. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
13. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
14. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?

Sursa e aici.

Şi acum, geniul care s-a gândit la toate. Pentru cine nu are răbdare, derulaţi direct la minutul 1.30.



6 comments:

Lorelei spunea...

: ))))))))))))

Monica spunea...

Textul sau filmuletul? :)

thelastoftheidealists spunea...

N-am mai ras asa bine de nu stiu cand :)))

Liz spunea...

Textul genial! Semnez la toate! Genial.

Monica spunea...

@ Claudia: ma bucur ca impartasim si simtul umorului :)

@ Liz: Genial e un cuvant pe care il pronunt mai rar decat mi-as dori. Dar, da, in acest caz se potriveste total.

Lorelei spunea...

Textul :)

Trimiteți un comentariu