joi, 2 iunie 2011

The kiss


How many years it’s been? No, wait… don’t tell me. I don’t wanna know. Let’s leave it like this. I’m a different me in the same place, while you stayed the same in different places. Last night, the old me payed an unintentional visit to the old same you.
We were like two kids in a world that knew no evil. And the feeling lasted and lasted…and lasted... The foreplay got more and more intense, but still so innocent, cause it was only a foreplay to falling in love. With incredibly fast beating hearts, shy, goofy smiles and a world at our feet. But, suddenly, the music we were both listening to, skipped a beat. Or maybe it was just you who sensed a different tone, while I kept listening to the same song. I’ll probably never know.
Anyway, I was telling you about my visit. It made me feel like the illusion of us again. I actually relived it once more and I loved it. The peak was when you leaned to finally kiss me. At first, the moment was beyond perfect, but as I was walking to work today I realized you tricked me. It wasn’t really a kiss… It was you making me crave your kiss, it was you playing games until I couldn’t take it anymore and I just had to lean towards you and it was you with the smug winning smile on your face, who just did me the favor of gently touching my lips.
If you’re wondering why I was smiling today, on my way to work, I’ll tell you it was the wind whispering: maybe tomorrow.

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu